You may receive an error message showing how to find your SMTP server in Outlook 2010. It turns out that there are several steps you can take to fix this problem, which we’ll talk about now.
Get PC error-free in minutes
To access SMTP locations in Outlook, usually go to the File tab and click About. For many, click Account Settings and click Account Settings again from the drop-down menu that appears.
Having trouble sending email or looking for a reliable SMTP server?
AuthSMTP can be an outbound SMTP email service for your e-commerce website, mailing list and / or email program.
It works best on an updated computer or device and fixes most of the most common email publishing issues, such as:
With immediate setup, money-back guarantees, and affordable start-up accounts, you can risk-free rate and send emails in minutes.
Host Not Found Or Connection Failed
How do I find my SMTP server for Outlook?
Outlook for pc In Outlook, click File. Then go to Account Settings> Account Settings. On the Email tab, double-click the account that the customer wants to connect to HubSpot. Under the server information, you will find all the names of your incoming mail (IMAP) server and server Outgoing mail (SMTP).
How do I find out what my SMTP server is?
If you only use the popular Outlook Express program for your email, click Tools, then Accounts, and then Mail. Select the membership “Standard” and select “Properties” from the dishes. Select the Server tab and you want Outgoing Email. This is the identifier for your SMTP server.
There may be situations where you need to add additional requirements to the advanced options section when linking a mailbox using HubSpot IMAP. Your IT team should be able to provide IMAP information and therefore SMTP from your mail server. Otherwise, you can follow these steps to find out in your email client е:
Apple Mail Desktop)
- Click Mail (Mac in the Mac plug-in, then choose Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- In the left sidebar, select the account you and your family want to connect to HubSpot.
- Select your account information.
- Search field for incoming mail server. The value is the name of your IMAP web server.
- Then the search box for the outgoing mail server. To view the name of an SMTP forum, you may need to select Edit SMTP Server List from the Get drop-down menu. You can also find your current SMTP port here.
Outlook For Mac
- Click Outlook on the Mac toolbar.
- Select “Settings”, then click “Accounts.”
- Click the account you want to connect to HubSpot in the sidebar.
- Find the virtual farm for the incoming and outgoing mail server. The longest text box is the server name and the text box is the port itself. Use this information when setting up a connected mailbox with HubSpot.
Outlook For PC
- In Outlook, click “File”. Then take a look at Account Settings> Account Settings.
- On the Email tab, double-click the account you want to connect to HubSpot.
- In the server information, you can find the names of the web servers and (imap) for outgoing email (SMTP).
- To find ports for each web server, click Advanced Settings …> Advanced.
IPhone (Apple Mail)
- Go to iPhone settings to enable this.
How do I find my mail server in Outlook 2010?
Click Advanced Settings. Click Outgoing Mail Server. Check My outgoing mail server (SMTP) requires authentication. Select Use the same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Next pageOn the touch screen, tap Mail, then select Accounts.
What is the incoming mail server for Outlook 2010?
- Select png – the email account you want to connect to HubSpot.
- Select under an IMAP account.
- This will block your incoming and (imap) confidential (SMTP) mail server information for use by HubSpot.
Android (Android Native Mail Client)
- Go to Android Settings in the Market, then click Applications.
- Then click on the “Email” screen.
- Select a PNG email address and click Server Settings under Advanced Settings.
- You will then be successfully redirected to the Android Server Settings screen, where you can access information about your computer.
Associated email addressGet this software now and start surfing the web worry-free.